Job searching in the summer
Summer may not be the ideal time for conducting a job search, but we’ve got a few tips to help you build momentum and generate interest during the seasonal slowdown:
- Look for summer networking activities with groups that you don’t otherwise have access to
- Try breakfast meetings instead of lunch
- Volunteer for charity outings
- Join a social sports league
- Accept those BBQ and picnic invitations
With vacations and modified work schedules during the summer, your job search may feel like it’s in neutral. Rather than stall, keep your momentum by reworking how you spend your time – but remain focused on your desired outcome. Your next great career adventure is just around the corner!
Until next time, to your success!